Feel secure with Canada’s most trusted medical alarm service!
• Affordable way to maintain your independence.
• Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
• Can automatically call for help if it detects a fall. Even if you can’t push the button yourself.
• Excellent choice for those with a history, risk or fear or falling.
• Get access to the help you need 24/7 at the push of a button – at home or on the go.
• AutoAlert can automatically call for help if it detects a fall.
• Button allows direct two-way voice communication with a Lifeline Response Associate.
• Only mobile system with up to 6 advanced location technologies designed to help find you in an emergency.
How Lifeline Works
- Summon help – Press your Personal Help Button, you’re connected 24/7 to our Response Centre. With our advanced services, you have the option to include fall detection or locating technology in the event you can’t push your button.
- Hear a reassuring voice – A caring Lifeline response Associate will quickly access your personal profile and assess the situation.
- Know help is on the way – Our Associate contacts a neighbour, loved one or emergency services – based on your preferences – and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
All help calls answered in Canada.
• Professional home installation
• No long-term contract
• No equipment to buy
• All help buttons are lightweight and 100% waterproof
• No landline phone line needed (Wireless Communicator available)
For more information, call or e-mail:
Helen – Selkirk Seniors, Program Manager
204-785-2737 or firstname.lastname@example.org